Cameron Diaz denies she's dating Alex Rodriguez

In the July issue of Playboy, Cameron Diaz opens up about the men in her life.

First on the list: Alex Rodriguez, with whom she enjoyed romantic dinners and whose NYC apartment she was once spotted leaving one morning in May.



"No, no, no," Diaz says when asked if they're an item. "I've been in relationships since I was 16-years old. In the past three years I’ve made a conscious decision not to be in a relationship for as long as I want. I've stayed away from all the traps out there for me to just fall into something that will potentially lead me down the same road ... I want to have a relationship with myself right now."

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template