Lindsay Lohan: I hit rock bottom

The troubled actress says she has no plans to leave just yet - in order to avoid distractions and temptations - but will return to Hollywood one day.

She told America's OK magazine: "I hit rock bottom. Everything in my life came to a point where I had to make a decision."

Lindsay said her spell in rehab, which began after she was arrested for drink driving offences and possession of cocaine, has been a "humbling" and "sobering" experience.

She said: "It made me look at myself, and all of the people, places and things in my life in a different way. I was in there for substance abuse, after all."

The Mean Girls star admitted she could still be tempted by drugs in the future.

She said: "If I wasn't worried, I'd be living in denial. Temptation is always there, but now I'll avoid it in the right way."

Lindsay, who recently had a reconciliation with her estranged father MICHAEL LOHAN, also had a comment to make about the people she was spending time with in her wilder days.

She said she now wants to hang out with "good people who have their hearts and their minds in the right places".

Does that include CALUM BEST, I wonder?

Lindsay's parents have notoriously fallen out since their divorce.

She said: "I wish it would stop. It hurts when two people you love argue with one another. I don't think any child wants to see their parents argue or see their family fall apart.

"Unfortunately, it happens, and when it does, they should do it with as little effect on their children as possible."

But in case you thought this new Lindsay was planning on moving to the Mormon state for good and shunning Hollywood, she said: "I'm here to stay. My talent is a gift and I'm going to use it."

I hope that she won't end up going down the wrong path when she starts filming again. Lindsay plans to return to LA for filming of new movie Dare To Love Me, and will then travel back to Utah.

And she has been offered a role as a Playboy bunny by director BRETT RATNER, who is directing a film of Playboy founder HUGH HEFNER'S life.

He said: "She's very talented...if she's sober. She would be great as a Playboy Bunny."

source

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template