Burt Reynolds Recovering From Heart Surgery

Burt Reynolds is recovering after undergoing quintuple bypass surgery last week, Entertainment Tonight reports.

The 74-year-old actor has since left the hospital and is now resting at home, where he is receiving 24-hour nursing care.

The Smokey and the Bandit star has struggled with his health in recent time. In September, he checked into a Florida rehab facility to seek treatment for a prescription drug addiction.



"This has been a challenging time for me personally, and I really appreciate the outpouring of love and support from my fans, friends and family," the Hollywood legend told People after completing his treatment. "I am looking forward to getting back to teaching and working."

Reynolds most recently appeared on a handful of My Name is Earl episodes.

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template