• Jerry Seinfeld calls Lady Gaga a "jerk"
Twelve days after Lady Gaga wound up in his box during a Mets game, Jerry Seinfeld has called her "a jerk" and then some.

"This woman is a jerk. I hate her," Seinfeld said during a WFAN radio interview on Monday, perhaps . "I can't believe they put her in my box, which I paid for."

  • Jeremy London insists kidnapping was real
Jeremy London wants to end speculation about his alleged abduction at gunpoint and forced drug use in Palm Springs, Calif., a week and a half ago.

  • Daniel Radcliffe thought Justin Bieber "was a woman singing"
He tells MTV.com, "I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago. I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I'd never heard it before.


"I'm so out of the loop when it comes to pop culture that I kind of don't even try anymore."

  • Chelsea Clinton to marry on July 31
Chelsea Clinton and longtime boyfriend Mark Mezvinsky will wed this July 31.

The location is undisclosed, and the guest list of 400 for what may just be he biggest social event of the season is being guarded like a state secret.
  • Jennifer Garner not pregnant
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are not expecting a third child, Access Hollywood has confirmed.

The former "Valentine's Day" star is "absolutely not pregnant," her rep told Access on Tuesday.

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template