Lady Gaga's grandfather dies

Lady Gaga is grief-stricken after her grandfather, Joseph Germanotta, 88, died two days after she visited him at his nursing home in New Jersey with her boyfriend, musician Luc Carl, and her mother.


Gaga has spoken of her grief at her grandfather's illness before, breaking down on stage during a concert in Nottingham, England in May as she dedicated her song Speechless to him.

"I don't always talk about my personal life but my grandpa's sick," she told the audience.

"And I'm really close with my grandpa and he's really sick and he's in the States and my dad's with him.

"So I was, like, crying all day, really sad. So I thought I might just be honest and tell you that's what's going on."

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template