Katy Perry Changes Her Name to Katy Brand

Katy Perry is getting Branded!

The pop singer/tacky pair of tits reveals Wednesday on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that she's in the process of taking new husband/crack whore Russell Brand's last name. But in fact, she's been going by Katy Brand informally since the Oct. 23 wedding. Which is like, totally, weird, like, who even takes their husband's last name???

People call her Mrs. Brand to "try to get my attention," she says. "Like if I'm at an event or something like that, and they want special attention, they go, 'Mrs. Brand!' And I go shwoosh [looks back]." HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is sooooooo funny Katy! It's so annoying when I am leaving a restaurant and people are like Mrs. DirtyWata, Mrs. Dirtywata, you forgot to pay your bill. Like, omg, leave me alone, you guys, I'm a human just like you!

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template