Robert Pattinson Wants To Be A Rapper

He’s one of the most sought after actors in the world. Even Reese Witherspoon has a crush on him! But things could have been terribly different if Robert Pattinson got his wish as a child. He wanted to be a rapper when he grew up!



“You want a secret? OK, how about this – I’ve got a whole collection of tapes of me rapping from when I was 13! I wanted to be a rapper so there are hundreds and hundreds of tapes. They’re very amusing!


“I was obsessed with Eminem when I was younger. When he first came out I was about 12 and fanatical about his ‘Slim Shady’ CD. I think he’s a genius.”


“Most of my rhymes were stolen off other people anyway. They were all like, ‘I was raised on these streets..’, which was a complete farce because I was actually raised in quite a nice area of London called Barnes. Not very ghetto at all!


“I was obsessed with it all, though. I even had my own little crew – we called ourselves Big Tub and the Tappy Cats.”


Robert adds that while he loves the music world, he has no plans of going full time.

“I’m a bit of an attention seeker – I love being on stage. But the thought of performing music on stage terrifies me. I’m not scared of acting though.”

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template