Rosie Huntington-Whiteley denies Megan Fox feud


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has denied any rivalry between her and Transformers predecessor Megan Fox.

Rosie says she didn’t even know Megan was being axed when she auditioned for Transformers 3.

“I went to the casting unaware they were looking for a new female lead,” says Rosie.

“We were told it was for a ‘nemesis’ role and I left thinking I was awful. The next day I was offered the lead! I met with Shia LaBeouf that evening and within three weeks I was on set shooting my first scenes.”

Rosie has now completed filming her role but says she is still sworn to secrecy about how she is to take over from Fox.

“She’s English and is working for the British embassy,” she says. “That’s all I can say."

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template