David Beckham Does Mens Health

David Beckham is featured in the September 2008 issue of Mens Health Magazine, which hits newsstands on August 12.

On being told he was too small to play soccer professionally: As upset as I was at the time, it made me think, 'I'm going to prove I can play football professionally.

On being famous: There is this madness around me, around my family. Without a doubt, out on the field is where I'm most comfortable, where I'm happiest, because I know what I'm doing and I know I can do it.

On playing golf: I used to play golf, quite a few years ago, but to be honest, I’d rather spend 4 hours with the kids than 4 hours on a golf course. As much as it can be relaxing, it’s a frustrating sport. My way of relaxing is listening to music and spending time with the kids. via

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template