Emma Watson tipped as Greenpeace global ambassador

After declaring in a recent interview: "I cannot not be green," Harry Potter actress Emma Watson has reportedly been approached by environmental campaign organisation Greenpeace to become a global ambassador.

Described by a spokesman for the group as "perfect" for the role, the 18-year-old has often spoken about her eco credentials in the past. "My car is electric, I recycle, I take public transportation, I try not to buy and drink bottled water," down-to-earth Emma has said.

"I'm not perfect but its something I feel strongly about," added the Paris-born beauty.

With all this in mind, Greanpeace is desperate to sign Emma up, reports the Daily Mail. "She's posh, pretty, brainy and committed," their spokesperson told the paper. "She would really help." [hello]

Copyright © 2009 - Hot Celebrity pictures - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template